The "Company Challenge" project gives trainees the unique opportunity to use their professional skills to develop energy-saving and sustainable projects. The trainees implement their own projects in small groups and submit them in a competition. In addition, the trainees analyse existing processes in the training company, independently develop innovative solutions and make a valuable contribution to the company (e.g. energy savings, image enhancement). The Company Challenge supports the trainees in their professional and personal development and in their integration into the working world. They acquire skills that enable them to actively and independently shape the future. After submitting the projects to the competition, they are evaluated by a jury and the best projects are awarded prizes at the award ceremony.
How your company can benefit from the myclimate Company Challenge
- Concrete climate protection and increased energy efficiency in your company. Save energy and electricity costs.
- Offer your learners further training in sustainability, project management, teamwork and independent work as well as a vessel for self-efficacy.
- Benefit from the achievements and motivation of your learners.
- Sensitize your employees through the trainees, for example through projects or internal communication.
- Simple implementation, coordinated and supported by myclimate education experts
- With the Company Challenge you will receive a platform to demonstrate your commitment to vocational training and sustainability. The communication value clearly results from a likeable and attractive story (commitment to vocational training, talent promotion, innovation, climate protection, sustainability)
This is how the participating trainees benefit from the myclimate Company Challenge
- Optimal vessel to develop their skills and experience their own room for manoeuvre
- Attractive training vessel with room for personal initiative and creative ideas (employer marketing)
- Possible talent development programme for your particularly strong learners