How much of my offsetting will go to the projects?

CO₂ offsetting only achieves something if the payments are actually used directly for climate protection projects. As a non-profit foundation, myclimate guarantees that at least 80 percent of offsetting payments will be used directly in climate protection projects. The foundation requires the remaining amount (maximum 20 percent) to cover administration and internal costs.

Click here for more information on the use of funds


You can find further exciting information on the subject of climate change and climate protection in our climate booklet

With the myclimate CO₂ calculator you can calculate and offset your CO₂ emissions.

Offset now

Stay informed!